Garments on Hangars (GOH)
airsea through its worldwide office locations, and in association with GLN (Global Logistics Network) deliver a top class GOH service to all our customers.
The Network of international partners allows us to offer the best possible transport and logistics solutions for a reliable GOH service, with delivery times tailored to meet the textile industryīs specific needs throughout the world.
| Key Features of Services:
- Dust free & humidity-controlled service centres
- GOH Specialists to oversee / co-ordinate shipments
- Cost - saving loading technique [String System or Bar System]
- Garments shipped in "retail-ready" condition
- Shipments consolidated and sequenced to guidelines and instructions
- Piece count verification
- Reduced garment handling cost.
- Maximum space utilization
- Reduced damage & soiling
- Assurance of accurate Piece count
- Improved shipment control
Savings by using GOH Services:
- 1. Vendor calls GOH desk with booking
- 2. GOH desk arranges International Transportation to include:
- 3. Pick up
- 4. Loading
- 5. Shipping
- 6. Customs clearance
- 7. National Distribution
- 8. Door to Door Insurance
Customized ULD containers using GOH Services:
Easy GOH ULD Containers <> [Unit Load Devices]
- Water repellent extruded polypropylene
- Nylon straps with double buckles
- Lightweight to include repeated bending and will not easily tear
- Complies with FAA regulation.
ULDīs <> are placed on top of an aluminum pallet, loaded with GOH
ULDīs <> are secured to pallet with a net, providing structural support as required by FAA.
ULDīs <> are virtually free of maintenance and are used for various multiple trips.
ULDīs <> are collapsible and stackable to provide easy storage
ULDīs <> are lightweight with aluminum pallet and weights 40% less than other ULDs
Global Logistics Network: the worldwide network for transportation, freight forwarding and logistics.
airsea is proud of the GOH services which it delivers within the GLN network.